lunes, 20 de junio de 2016

Muse // Gong



How I wish to have him in my arms! 
I would softly brush his curly hair with my fingers and kiss his eyes, 
while we listen to the Gong 
and all his fears an patterns get destroyed...
At first he get scared and small, floating in the void, 
surrounded by darkness and drowned in solitude.
Then he became crooked and ugly, as he let his ego drift away, 
a little bit more with every hit, that strikes like a lightning from above.
-He doesn't know what I see... 
His glass shield is all broken by the sound and his heart is exposed. 
He hold it in his hands carefully.
Finally it calms down, with a single tear dropped by the pain of change.

And right when he get comfortable on his new divine skin, 
his countenance changes...
-I'm watching everything... now he's made of gold

In the last hit, 
he open his eyes and there is only TRUTH.

20/06/2016
-SSLH

No hay comentarios: